- Visit our website
at https://toriiway.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names phone numbers email addresses mailing addresses contact preferences billing addresses debit/credit card numbers contact or authentication data passwords usernames job titles genetic data
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
"crash dumps" ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
" WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? " below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display
personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platform AP
Jimmy has been recognized as one of the key authors of the logistics success within Amazon.com and Wal-
John is a leading expert in everything HVAC and hot water. Recognized as an industry expert Mr. Vancamp has over 30 years in the industry from Apprentice to Journeyman and Foreman, General Foreman and Operations Manager, Owner and VP. He has worked with smart building services and leading corporations including MacMiller.
Mark Heller is a Management Consultant working with leaders and their teams to continuously learn how to become more useful to themselves and each other as their opportunities and challenges evolve. He has extensive experience with people at all levels of organizations in for Profit, Not-for-Profit and Education. Through the use of Emotional Intelligence, Action Learning, and competitive sports background, opportunities and challenges are faced and worked through in ways which build group momentum through which more leaders grow. Prior to his consulting practice, Mark was a Retained Executive Recruiter for two boutique firms, both of which were singularly successful. Mark’s initial work was enabling chronic psychiatric patients to return to the workforce, as part of a groundbreaking program with what has become an internationally recognized platform. He has spoken on coaching and leadership which continually differentiates at NYU’s MBA program, NYSSA, AMA and a variety of senior Human Resource forums. Mark has had his own retained search practice since 1992, recruiting for Sanford C. Bernstein, JP Morgan, and KLS. Before founding Executive Solutions, Mark worked as a senior recruiter for 2 years with Richard Kove Associates, a retained boutique, which hired managing directors for Merrill Lynch, Drexel and Paine Webber. Prior, Mark was an executive recruiter with Richard’s Consultants, a retained generalist search firm that specialized in financial services, primarily Lehman Brothers and Morgan Stanley. Mark Heller, in alliance with Jan Margolis and Joel Moses, designed simulations to identify and develop executives with High Potential at leadership-driven levels of Fortune 500 companies, including early innovators AT&T under Bob Allen and Motorola run by George Fisher now with KKR. He has served on the Board of Directors for ARMI (Association for the Rehabilitation of the Mentally Ill) and developed its initial fundraiser.
Don’s sales leadership career spans over twenty years including the past decade-plus focused on hypergrowth global sales organizations at the C-level. With nearly $2B in total career directed revenues, his tenure spans from Legacy organizations to building and scaling companies to 7, 8 and 9-figure operations, including Angel, Seed, A, and B as well as multiple highly successful Exits. Don attended undergrad at the University of Wisconsin and studied his MBA at Northwestern. While he’s lived and worked full time in both Europe and Canada, he currently resides with his wife in New York.
John is a former US Marine and accredits that experience for his love of leadership and technology. Over thirty years, John’s background in Biotech, Data Telecommunications, and IoT Cybersecurity include leadership roles in both sales and engineering organizations. John has been involved in several successful early startups as well as launching his own successful company. John also holds two US Patents and was a Peterson Fellow at the Acton School of business. Today John and his wife live in northern Idaho and have two wonderful young adult children.
Gordon Olson is a visionary and leader who creates exceptional teams to make the impossible possible. With extensive experience in driving success, Mr. Olson is able to optimize businesses’ strategies to increase overall growth and performance and push beyond the limits of what is possible. Incorporating technology into business operations to drive growth and stepping back to see the big picture. From blockchain to hardware and beyond Gordon has advised teams when they are stuck. The most notable growth was in a custom upholstery shop. Incorporating technology to increase production and drive growth by 300%, rethinking what was thought impossible. As the co-founder & CEO of Torii Industries, Gordon is leading the company to become the leading industry hot water as a service provider. His ability to see beyond boundaries and push for success has made him a respected figure in the business world. Mr. Olson is often sought out for his perspective on how technology is changing the future and where it’s headed. His guidance has helped many people reach their professional and personal goals.